Winners were selected on Friday, Oct. 30 in the 12th annual Bellevue United Selective Fund (BUSF) Community Raffle. Committee members randomly drew the winners from a barrel of tickets during the final BUSF reporting meeting held at Firelands Federal Credit Union.
The raffle raised over $3,300 for the BUSF. The raffle was organized by The Bellevue Hospital and all of the prizes were donated by the businesses listed below.
- 3-Minute Shopping Spree at Hogue’s IGA, donated by Hogue’s IGA & The Bellevue Hospital – Frank Speer
- 2021 Season Pass, Green Hills & Woussickett Golf Courses, donated by The Crockett Family – Stacy Wright
- $300 in Bellevue Area Chamber of Commerce “Chamber Checks,” donated by Croghan Colonial Bank – David Greene
- $100 Total in Gift Cards to Various Bellevue Businesses, donated by 7L Construction – Diane Ackerman
- Oil Changes for a Year, doated by Fitzgerald Automotive Group – John Bizorik
- $20 a Month in Food Credit for One Year, donated by East of Chicago – Deb Hawkins
- 6-inch Sub Sandwich a Week for One Year, donated by Subway Sandwiches – Erica Hagger
- $100 Total in Gift Cards to Bellevue Restaurants, donated by Premier Bank – Brett Barth
- $100 Total in Scratch-Off Lottery Tickets, donated by Bellevue Beverage Center – John Eastman
- Overnight Stay at The Lodge at Geneva on the Lake, donated by Firelands Federal Credit Union – Irene Ruffing
- $100 Amazon Gift Card, donated by The Willows at Bellevue – Gary Woodruff
- $100 Amazon Gift Card, donated by The Willows at Bellevue – Jennie Hipp
- $180 towards a Bellevue or Clyde Varsity Jacket, donated by JJ Custom Apparel – Toni Corrado
- Spring Clean Package – Trish Lewis
- Includes: Five rooms of carpet cleaned, and $100 off a flooring purchase of $500 or more, donated by Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner & North Coast Carpet & Wallpaper; $50 Great Lakes Ace Hardware Gift Card, donated by Great Lakes Ace Hardware; $100 Gift Certificate towards Landscaping, donated by Perry’s Plantation
- Party Time Package – Chris Worden
- Includes: $50 Gift Card for Bone Boys BBQ & Catering, donated by Bone Boys BBQ & Catering; $38 Credit Towards Purchase of a Cake at Copper Top Bake Shop, donated by Copper Top Bake Shop; $25 Gift Card for Balooka’s Party Town, donated by Balooka’s Party Town
- New Year, New You Package – Rick Stegman
- Includes: 3-month Membership plus Two Personal Training Sessions, donated by Bellevue Anytime Fitness; FitBit Charge 4, donated by First National Bank; $50 Gift Card to Vein & Body Specialists, donated by Vein & Body Specialists; One Nutritional Shake a Week for a Month, donated by Vibe Nutrition
- COVID-19 Care Package – Kathryn Ruggles
- Includes: Cloth facemasks, a faceshield, vinyl gloves, digital thermometer, 225 count Acetaminophen, alcohol swabs, pocket tissues, hand sanitizer and 24-Hour hand sanitizer Skin Guard ($85 value), donated by The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy
- Fire Up the Grill Package – Lindsey Musser
- Includes: $100 Gift Card to Bellevue Meats, donated by International Metal Hose; $50 Bassett’s Gift Card, donated by Bassett’s Market
- Taste of Fremont Package – Bree Thompson
- Includes: $40 Scarpetta’s Gift Card, $30 Gift Card to The Garrison; $20 Elroy’s Deli Market Gift Card; $20 Down Thyme Café Gift Card, donated by Live Edge Center
- Rest & Relaxation Package – Bill and Kris Brugnone
- Includes: An overnight stay in private jacuzzi room at the Victorian Tudor Inn and made-to-order breakfast, donated by Victorian Tudor Inn; One-Dozen Roses, donated by Forget-Me-Not Flowers & Gifts
All winners will be notified via phone starting Friday, Oct. 30 to arrange for prize pick-up at The Bellevue Hospital starting Nov. 2.
The BUSF committee would like to thank all of the sponsors for the generous donations to the Community Raffle.