Club 1917 Fund
The Bellevue Hospital Foundation established Club 1917 as an annual renewable membership group in 2007. Club 1917 assists in the ongoing development of healthcare programs, purchasing of specialized equipment, and keeping “Quality Care, Close to Home.”
Individuals, organizations and/or businesses may become members of Club 1917 with a minimum annual contribution of $100.
Club 1917 Fund Benefits
When you join Club 1917, you will become a member of a select group assuring a legacy of caring and receive the following benefits:
- Acknowledgement on The Bellevue Hospital Foundation’s website
- Invitations to special programs & events for members only
- Tax-deductible receipt
- Special sales notification at the hospital’s Gift Shop
- Contributions applied toward our “Recognition Tree” plaque in the hospital Atrium
- Ability to donate to a specific program or project
- Automatic renewal reminder in November
- Pleasure of knowing you are Caring for the Future!