The Bellevue Hospital has a rich history that dates back to 1917 and the tradition of bringing Quality Care, Close to Home is weaved into everything we do. With the support of community members like you, we are able to continue this well-honored tradition.
By contributing to The Bellevue Hospital Foundation (TBHF), you will help to financially assist the hospital with equipment purchases and invest in programs to help strengthen local healthcare. Here are some recent examples:
- Halo baby beds for the Family Birthing Center, allowing moms and dads to have more quality interaction with their newborn
- A state-of-the-art 3D mammography machine in Diagnostic Imaging, which produces sharper 3D images, allowing physicians to diagnose issues sooner rather than later
- Multiple equipment purchases for the Surgical Department, helping to keep that area in compliance with state and national mandates
- AED units donated to local schools, sports facilities, and places where large numbers of people gather
Individuals, organizations and/or businesses may become members of Club 1917 with a minimum annual donation of $100. However, to continue to invest in the future of healthcare, we've expanded our Club 1917 program to include a variety of giving levels.
- Club 1917 Level - $100
- Patron Level - $250
- Ambassador Level - $500
- Leadership Level - $1,000
- Partner In Care Level - $2,500
- Heritage Level - $5,000
Payment plans (for gifts over $1,000) and reoccurring gift options are available through the Foundation. Reoccurring giving is an easy, automatic way to support the Foundation. It is convenient, customizable, and helps ensure a steady source of funding for Foundation programs throughout the year. With this option, the Foundation will automatically deduct gifts from your provided credit card according to the amount, frequency (monthly or annually) and duration you provide. If you are interested in setting up a payment plan and/or a reoccurring gift, contact The Bellevue Hospital Foundation at 419.483.4040, Ext. 4319.
Thank you for considering a one-time, recurring or legacy gift to help sustain our foundation and hospital in 2023 and beyond.